Protech Cloud Business Solutions is powered by Microsoft Dynamics® CRM, a world-class customer relationship management platform backed by the depth and breadth of Microsoft’s technology vision, and Microsoft’s more than $9 billion annual financial research and development investments towards advancing its Microsoft Dynamics® business applications. With this foundation, Protech’s comprehensive association management solution consolidates all your data, tools and resources in a centralized database system to streamline operations, unify management and promote exceptional relationships. The advanced system helps you meet the diverse needs of your members and gives your leadership data-driven insight to make educated, informed decisions to advance your organization.
Long-term Technology Plan
The mission of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is to “deliver intelligent software and services that enable extraordinary customer relationships with world-class business results.” To achieve this mission, Microsoft has not only laid out a “dynamic business” vision, but also developed an agile release model for rapid innovation, better productivity and enhanced experiences for organizations using Microsoft Dynamics CRM. With this plan, Microsoft strives to deliver updates to its Dynamics CRM products to drive maximum user productivity; deliver business insight and collaboration regardless of a person’s role within their organization; enrich the core sales, service and marketing capabilities of your organization; and provide a flexible and scalable business solution framework. Microsoft’s over $9 billion annual financial investment in productivity-focused innovation—with $2.3 billion allocated specifically for Dynamics CRM in 2012—strong balance sheet, consistent growth and thousands of world-class engineers provide the peace of mind necessary for you to be confident in choosing a Microsoft-based solution to power your association today and into the future.
The Power of the Platform
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution enables your organization to improve marketing effectiveness, boost sales, and enrich customer service interactions by providing your staff with powerful tools and customer information directly within the familiar Microsoft Outlook® user interface or a web browser to ensure rapid user adoption. Its robust business intelligence capabilities help users access and gather the right data and analytical insight to make intelligent decisions that will advance your organization, while its flexible customization options allow you to quickly react and adapt to today’s rapidly changing competitive landscape.
- Marketing: Maximize marketing spend with flexible segmentation tools, simplified campaign management capabilities, intuitive response tracking, and insightful analytics to improve overall marketing effectiveness.
- Sales: Win more deals with full lead-to-cash visibility, lead and opportunity tracking, streamlined approvals and real-time sales forecasts to drive increased sales output and higher close rates.
- Customer Service: Delight customers by empowering your staff with tools that simplify case management, streamline escalations, improve knowledge sharing, and enable more effective account management.
- Extend CRM beyond Sales & Service: Boost staff productivity and streamline your business by maximizing the value of your relationships through intuitive tools and contextual data visualizations, role-based forms, flexible workflows and automated business processes.
What’s New for Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Microsoft continues to bring new innovations with significant value in customer relationship management to the Dynamics CRM platform and business solutions. The consisten and value packed product release cadence illustrates the company’s commitment to rapid innovation. Microsoft's most recent release marks the fourth release under the new agile release schedule, including several incremental updates. This improved agility helps Microsoft Dynamics CRM quickly address customer demands and align with industry trends.
- Mobility & Browser Flexibility
- Enhanced Social media and networking
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Business Intelligence (BI) Insights with Power View
- Portal Framework Enhancements
- Rapid View Forms
Learn more about Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Why Microsoft Dynamics® CRM? (PDF)
View Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Videos Online
Microsoft Dynamics CRM – Power your business productivity (PDF)
Microsoft Dynamics CRM – Power your marketing productivity (PDF)
Microsoft Dynamics CRM – Power your sales productivity (PDF)
Microsoft Dynamics CRM – Power your service productivity (PDF)
Microsoft Dynamics CRM – Extend the value of CRM beyond sales and service (PDF)