Engaging and Productive Staff User Experiences
UX Online 2011 is the world's first and leading association management solution (AMS) built on the powerful and proven Microsoft Dynamics CRM software platform. UX Online 2011 is designed to ensure high user adoption, help you develop and maintain lasting member relationships, increase productivity, reduce costs, and grow revenue streams. This cloud-based AMS offers a comprehensive set of membership management capabilities that automate your organization’s most important processes and provide immediate anytime, anywhere access from virtually any device to the information your staff needs to deliver premium service to your members. UX Online 2011 can help you eliminate data silos, duplication of effort and redundant databases by accessing one system, one way, one time—One System of Truth.
Your Members Deserve It!
A Single, Centralized Association Management Solution
With UX Online, your entire constituent base is maintained in a single, centralized database—One System of Truth—with enterprise-wide updates to ensure data quality and streamline operations. Role-based search, queries, dashboards and reporting tools let people quickly analyze and share accurate, current information every time.
- Eliminate data redundancy and duplication of effort while increasing data quality.
- Automate unique policy, processes and business rules with advanced configurations to personalize your system and increase efficiency.
- Open and drive information through multiple communication channels with workflow automation.
- Access your information anytime, anywhere, from virtually any device.
- Create a personalized workspace with flexible custom views.
- Capture institutional knowledge and build value by using the searchable knowledgebase.
- Grow staff productivity and user adoption with a familiar, world-class user interface.
Familiar, World-class Microsoft User Interface
With UX Online 2011, you can be confident that your staff will quickly and easily adopt and take ownership of the system. By embedding UX Online—powered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM—directly into Microsoft Office Outlook®, your staff can take advantage of a comprehensive AMS built with Microsoft’s familiar, world-class user interface that is easy-to-learn and easy-to-use.
Mobility with Access Anytime, Anywhere, from Virtually Any Device
By incorporating mobile applications, browser compatibility and cloud-based access, UX Online 2011 offers your staff the convenience of accessing vital member information anytime, anywhere and from virtually any device. Cross-platform and multi-device mobile applications provide an on-the-go option when your staff is out of the office, while web-based accessibility through any web browser makes it possible to access full functionalities from any computer. Delivery through the cloud provides the reliability of a 99.9% uptime guarantee, enterprise-level security and built-in disaster recovery. Anytime anywhere access means your staff can always provide exceptional member experiences for all your members.
Value and benfits to the Association Staff and Members
From dues billing and event registrations to professional development and subscriptions management, UX Online 2011 provides a single, centralized location for all of your constituent management activities. By eliminating silos of disconnected data, you gain a complete, 360-degree view of member activities so you can engage in meaningful, personalized communications to help strengthen your member relationships and provide excellent customer service.
- Integrated Financial Management with Microsoft GP, SL and Intuit QuickBooks accounting systems.
- 360-degree views of information for improving Membership Relationship Management.
- Comprehensive Event Management tools for managing annual conferences.
- Manage, track and measure with automated Marketing and Campaign management tools.
- Identify Sponsorship and Advertising opportunities to grow more non-dues revenue streams.
- Implement strong reconciliation controls with sophisticated Product Sales & Inventory workflows.
- Automate unique policy and processes with flexible Professional Development capabilities.
- Streamline Fundraising efforts to tap into your best donors and recognize donor commitments.
Integrated Financial Management
UX Online’s robust, association-specific financial management functionalities seamlessly integrate with your website and industry-leading accounting solutions to effortlessly connect your website, front and back office with a smooth flow of member financial information across your entire organization. Built-in financial reporting delivers both the details and the big picture necessary to monitor and improve membership transactions and overall organizational performance.
- Eliminate data redundancy and duplication of effort between front and back office staff and through you website with MX Online to achieve cross-organization visibility.
- Automatically post transactions, assign general ledger accounts to every product and view member-specific and organization-wide financial information through seamless integration to your accounting system.
- Easily manage complex financial structures, and automatically process invoices based on predefined, membership-specific installment schedules.
- Ensure a smooth annual audit with audit controls and PCI-compliant standards already incorporated into the system.
- Process credit card, check, cash and gift certificate payments, voids and credits with real-time authorization.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly financial reconciliation reports for deposits, general ledger entries, revenue and more.
360-degree Membership Relationship Management
Grow and manage all of your individual or corporate members. UX Online 2011 fits your strategy and business practices with flexible membership plans, packages and dues structures; streamlined processing and renewals; and built-in reports and dashboards for tracking statistics and managing member and association goals.
- Simplify tracking and management with one-click access to detailed information.
- Strengthen membership retention and satisfaction with real-time updates and synchronization
- Enhance member relationships by including personal notes about a member’s family or unique needs.
- Manage committees, rosters and special interest groups with automatic term dates and flexible demographics fields.
- Organize and support chapters, sections and divisions with real-time access and delivery of financial information, chapter officers and targeted communications.
- Simplify and automate subscription processing for your professional publications.
Comprehensive Event Management
UX Online allows you to transform your conference and event management process by coordinating everything in one place. Planning, registrations, marketing, financial management, speaker and facility logistics, exhibit and sponsorship sales, and post-show analysis smoothly come together in UX Online to create a successful, well-orchestrated event every time!
- Sharply reduce manual processes with robust automation and easy-to-use tools such as templates for common meeting types, scheduling conflict management and waitlists for highly-attended events.
- Automatically scale your resources for events with unlimited registration types, and limitless sessions and social events.
- Easily manage all your speaker and facility logistics, and hotel rooms with seamless Passkey integration.
- Customize your exhibitor registration with flexible, variable pricing options including flat rate, square foot, and sensitive conflict resolution.
- Coordinate and account for booth representatives and staff, create an exhibitor directory, produce exhibitor badges and rosters, and publish an on-site buyer’s guide.
- Promote, sell, invoice and manage event sponsorships and on-site advertising.
- Seamlessly integrate with leading online trade show floor plan systems to provide the most benefits to your exhibitors.
Automated Marketing and Campaign Management
Optimize your marketing efforts by using the powerful and intelligent marketing capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Flexible segmentation tools, intuitive campaign management features, powerful workflows and insightful analytics increase the effectiveness of your marketing programs and capture your members’—and non-members’—attention.
- Maintain an active pipeline with automated demand generation and lead tracking.
- Create and automate targeted, content-rich communications through formal marketing campaigns and lead management.
- Incorporate key social media tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to better interact with both active and prospective members.
- Have confidence that goals are being met with department- and employee-based sales and marketing tracking, management and reporting.
- Be attentive and responsive to lead inquiries with sales force automation and case management.
- Ensure clean, accurate delivery of email marketing campaigns with seamless integration with the leading interactive email marketing hub, ExactTarget.
Increased Sponsorship and Advertising Sales Opportunities
UX Online 2011’s tight financial integration, unique 360-degree member views, holistic opportunity tracking and insightful analytics help your staff increase non-dues revenue streams from sponsorships and advertising.
- Secure a wide range of sponsorships with customizable fields for type of sale and flexible billing options for variable pricing
- Simplify advertising contracts and insertion billing for your professional publications and website with streamlined approval processes and automated invoicing.
- Coordinate the promotion, sale and invoicing of on-site event advertising through targeted marketing techniques and easy financial transactions.
Centralized Product Sales and Inventory
Make it easy for your staff to efficiently manage the full range of sales order processing requirements—including inventory control, order entry and billing, full and partial backorders, order fulfillment, and automated product returns. UX Online offers a full range of sales order processing requirements, third-party credit card processing and reliable inventory management through a single convenient, connected online interface.
- Efficiently manage inventory with advanced inventory controls, full and partial backorders, order fulfillment and automated product returns.
- Securely complete sales transactions with automatic sales tax and shipping calculations, and PCI-compliant credit card processing or reliable, accurate direct billing.
- Provide exceptional customer service with a 360-degree member view, extensive case management capabilities and multi-channel communications support.
Simplified Continuing Education and Certification Management
Give your users and members the tools they need to select, manage, and track all aspects of continuing education—courses, certifications, progress, renewals, transcripts and integrations to leading Learning Management Systems.
- Provide simple and intuitive online course registration, certification renewals, transcripts and credits tracking to your members.
- Automatically determine certification eligibility, track certification progress, manage accreditation, report exam scores and enter CEUs online.
- Quickly and easily generate the right communications for each phase of development.
- Incorporate custom integrations to leading Learning Management Systems.
Streamlined Fundraising Initiatives
UX Online streamlines your fundraising efforts with integrated marketing capabilities for building and executing focused, efficient campaigns.
- Gain deep visibility into donor profiles to maximize opportunities, track relationship histories, and nurture donor relationships.
- Enhance donor relationships by using detailed profile and giving history information to create, deliver and track focused, efficient campaigns and automatically produce thank you letters.
- Manage simple payment processes with third party credit card and financial management integration into one, centralized System of Truth.