Our top-of-the-line Association Management Solution can only thrive if we put it in the hands of those who’ll use it.
That’s why Protech Associates, based in Columbia, Maryland, is looking for an ace Marketing Director who will help our sales team put our solution into the hands of even more associations.
We’re looking for a teammate bursting with creativity who can work closely with our Business Development Representative (BDR) Manager to create the kind of messaging and content campaigns that translate into strong sales numbers.
Just like our function-rich AMS, we’re looking for a Marketing Director who will bring a diverse set of skills to the table — with limited outside vendor support.
If you or someone you know has the tools to do the job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protech Associates Marketing Director
Protech Associates develops an Association Management Solution leveraging the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform. Providing trade and professional associations the tools they need to manage membership, events, certification, fundraising and more, the Protech solution is backed by more than 30 years of leadership in the industry. For more information about Protech, please visit https://www.protechassociates.com/
The Protech Associates Marketing Director role is a ‘hands on’ position combining technical marketing with creativity and encompassing all areas of marketing and sales support. The Marketing Director will be able to execute a variety of tasks with limited outside vendor support. The Marketing Director is responsible for:
- Overall lead generation and management
- Overall database maintenance, hygiene and development
- Working closely with the Business Development Representative (BDR) Manager to provide messaging and content for BDR campaigns
- Maintaining, enhancing and optimizing the Protech Associates web site
- Managing events including trade shows, conferences and partner events
- Creating and managing to a detailed marketing budget
- Producing the Protech Associates’ monthly newsletter and email marketing campaigns
- Developing new content for content marketing program
- Writing blog posts on the Protech Associates blog
- Producing customer references, testimonials and marketplace reviews
- Developing and maintaining sales collateral including competitor analysis
- Reporting of lead flow, conversion rates and spend analysis
- Producing and presenting industry and product webinars
- Planning, writing and publishing press releases
- Pay per click (PPC) and other online marketing programs
- Discovering new lead sources
The Protech Associates Marketing Director should possess the following skills:
- Ability to develop a marketing plan, forecast leads and create metrics and reports to quantify the impact of marketing
- Experience in the Association and/or non-profit industry
- Proficiency with Google AdWords and other PPC platforms (Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Proficiency with web site editing, including HTML
- Ability to present at industry conferences and host Protech live and web events
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and internet tools and research
- Proficiency with the Adobe creative suite
- Proficiency with Microsoft Sharepoint
- Ability to present and communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email, telephone and online video (Skype, GoToMeeting, etc.)
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
Marketing Director candidates will be asked to complete a technical assessment to evaluate their ability to learn a new technology and create a piece of marketing content.
Location and Reporting
The Marketing Director will work in the Protech Associates office in Columbia, Maryland. The position will report directly to the CEO.
Instructions for Application
Interested candidates must submit a personal cover letter/message with their profile/resume. Please outline why this job is a good fit for you and reference previous relevant experience. Candidates who do not submit a personal cover letter/message will not be considered.
The Marketing Director will be compensated on a mix of base salary and goal based bonus.