Protech Associates seeks a full-time Account Executive with 3-5 years of experience to manage highly qualified sales opportunities and win new customers. With a flexible and family-first atmosphere, Protech is offering the right person an opportunity to truly utilize and grow their skills to take their sales career to the next level. Protech offers a true Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution to associations and nonprofits that is built for Microsoft’s powerful Dynamics 365 platform.
Partnered with a successful team of Marketers, Business Development professionals and knowledgeable Sales Engineers, the ideal candidate will excel at uncovering insights, providing solutions and building relationships; exhibit unparalleled determination while guiding a qualified opportunity from prospect to a thrilled customer; and exceed expectations throughout the process.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Receive sales opportunities from the BDR team and work with the Sales Engineers to provide a solution-based product demonstration to executive level decision makers.
- Review, qualify and respond to RFPs.
- Use a proven Sales and Account Management process that yields close rates higher than 30%.
- Proactive networking and relationship building with industry thought leaders to drive lead generation and brand loyalty.
- Participate in daily and weekly sales meetings to review opportunity progress and adapt new strategies for client engagement.
- Support and attend virtual, hybrid or in-person exhibitions and trade shows (some travel required, in accordance with recommended health and safety guidelines).
- Collaborate closely with Sales Engineers, Integration and Product development teams, and senior management to close new business opportunities.
About this Position
A full-time New Business Account Executive will earn a competitive salary, plus commission. Protech also offers company-funded health insurance for major medical and prescription drug coverage, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company contributions, Profit Sharing Plan and paid Personal Time Off (PTO). The position is based out of the headquarters in Columbia, Maryland, but could be a remote position for the right East coast candidate.
About Protech Associates
Protech Associates delivers the most powerful Association Management Software (AMS) built specifically for Microsoft Dynamics 365. Founded in 1984 and headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, Protech has a passion for supporting associations and nonprofits by optimizing the online membership experience. Protech is a proud Microsoft Gold Partner, has received multiple Microsoft Presidents Club awards, and partners with leading technology providers in finance, marketing, event management, web development and more.
Protech Associates provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Protech Associates, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
To apply, please send your resume to John Bjorn.