The PII you provide to Protech will be used only for its intended purpose and will not be shared with a third party, unless required to respond to a support or service request by you or by legal obligations between Protech, you and a 3rd party.
Personally Identifiable Information
As a general rule, Protech does not collect PII about you when you visit our website, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Submitting PII through our website is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving Protech your permission to use the information for the stated purpose. However, not providing certain information may result in Protech’s inability to provide you with the service you desire.
If you choose to provide us with PII on a Protech website, through such methods as completing a web form or sending us an email, we will use that information to help us provide you the information or service you have requested or to respond to your message. The information we may receive from you varies based on what you do when visiting our site.
Protech takes the security of all PII very seriously. We take precautions to maintain the security, confidentiality, and integrity of the information we collect at this site. Such measures include access controls designed to limit access to the information to the extent necessary to accomplish our objectives. We also employ various security technologies to protect the information stored on our systems. We routinely test our security measures to ensure that they remain operational and effective.
We take the following steps to secure the information we collect:
- Employ internal access controls to ensure that only personnel who have access to your information are those with a need to do so to perform their job functions.
- Train appropriate personnel on our privacy and security policy.
- Secure the areas where we retain paper copies of information we collect from you.
- Perform regular backups of information to ensure against loss.
Use technical controls to secure the information we collect online including, but not limited to:
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Password protections
- Periodically test our security procedures to ensure personnel and technical compliance.
- Intrusion Detection and Threat Prevention safeguards against unauthorized access by outsiders that attempt to “hack” into, obtain or cause harm to the information contained in our systems.
We hold our partners and other third-party providers to the same high standards that we use to ensure the security, confidentiality, and integrity of personal information they may have access to in the course of their service in coordination of Protech’s services.
Protech Associates, Inc.
C/O Privacy Officer
5457 Twin Knolls Rd. STE 400
Columbia, MD 21045